We aim to provide youth and parents with education, community support and resources, which will enable them to make positive lifestyle decision that will restore confidence in themselves, thei families and community.
- Loraine (Program Director)
- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Implementation / On the market
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- Many of our children that attend community restore come from single parents and dysfunctional families (parents that consume alcohol and/or drugs). At the moment we need full staff members (counselor, teachers, secretary and a library assistant) and a building of our own. We would like to expand to other districts especially Belize City. We want to start a special program for out of school youths and prepare them for P.S.E
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- We offer1. Tutoring for primary school students2. Adult literacy3. Counseling4. Arts & Craft5. Sports6.Dance Group7. Classes for out of school youths8. Computer Classes9. Accounting classes at certification level10.Apprenticeship program
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- Corozal's population is approximately 10,000 people. We estimate about 3,000 people to benefit from this project and even more if we are able to expand to other districts.
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- To generate revenues we are currently fundraising and are planning to write proposals and seek sponsorship.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "COMMUNITY RESTORE"