Belize Online Academy of Arts
Almost all schools in Belize currently have students learn the basic knowledge and skills of things but many fail to incorporate the values and appreciation of our environment to enforce creativity of the mind to better enhance and make positive changes on our environment and our lives. Arts is a very broad topic in which one can expand and develop skills to express creativity but schools are failing to utilize art as an important tool to our ethical way of life thus, resulting in negative changes in our environment and social life. Teaching arts online we can shape young minds into being architects, graphic designers, and engineers. Providing youths with the tools they need. This will then help them to enhance their creativity and allow them grow, while also incorporating ethics in all that is offered. The academy will provide lessons for students, depending on age, on the three artistic skills many companies seek in employees today: visual art, vocal/literature art, graphic design.
- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Idea phase
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- Utilizing creative and technological solutions in bringing relief to youth communities, especially those affected by or those vulnerable to crime and violence.
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- Opening an online program/portal for youths called Belize Academy of Arts (Online) that will provide tools and lessons of which ever the youth may choose to develop and enhance artistic skills, either for visual art, vocal/literature art, or graphic design art.
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- Belize Academy of Arts (Online) aims to develop and enhance any artistic skill a child/teen, between 7 yrs and 17 yrs, may possess or is interested in learning. Providing them with basic and fundamental classes, will have a child/teen learn various skills like drawing, or painting, singing, graphic designing, and showing them how to utilize these skills to solve our social problems that affects us today and may keep affecting us tomorrow. We will have them learn ethical principles on every skill they develop, making each child/teen use these skills to better enhance the way of life and find solutions and show them a better future. Incorporating ethical principles while providing online engaging classes to children may later result in them making better decisions for our country. With the help of those who teach ethical principles, like pastors or teachers, may help shape each child's/teen's mind for the better and reducing challenges they've faced. Every child/teen can be at home interacting with this program on any device of their choice (or which ever device is accessible to them) minimizing the vulnerability to crime and violence. With this program in mind, we can also help children who have been affected by crime and violence.
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- Having a child enrolled in this program with a monthly subscription that is accessible and convenient to all parents/guardians, an income will be generated. This will provide for basic expenses for the academy, like for electricity, and teacher payroll.Revenue may be generated in several forms, for instance: After a 12-month period, children from each district can be all gathered to compose a masterpiece of their choice and have it sold in an online market we may create for them on the closing of 12-month period. E.g. A child who has taken singing classes for the past 12 months will be offered a choice on composing a masterpiece or to continue on improving their skill into an advance level. If the child chooses to create his masterpiece, we will aid the child to create a masterpiece (hit single) and have it published in known markets (like the iTunes store). We can create competitions and local concerts for them as well. More ideas can also be taken into consideration to make profits in all angles. We can have local exhibitions in place every 12 months as well to allow students demonstrate their masterpieces.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "Belize Online Academy of Arts"