Impact Belizean Lives
We would like to address the social problem of kids without access to educational and recreational activities after school and during the summer breaks. Our programs will be assisting kids who cannot afford extra curricular activities. We would like to introduce our Annual Educational Summer Camp and the upliftment of our Community Literacy & Mentorship Programs.
- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Design (Prototype/MVP in development)
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- Addressing Education & Recreation: Finding a solution to the poverty situation in Belize that's affecting the family structure and leading to youths comitting crimes. We believe if our young kids and youths are fed, have access to educational programs, guidance through mentorship and a safe, clean environment this just might decrease crime in our country and change the status quo, leading to a productive generation of Belizean citizens.
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- Our non profit, Impact Belize Foundation and sponsors along with financial investment oportunities, we will offer a revamping of community outreach through innovative programs, grants, scholarships, literacy programs and incorporate them with an annual educational summer camp and back pack give away. We will attract at risk young kids and teens often left alone and in need of guidance to actively partake in first aid training, life & survival skills, creative writing, speech & presentation, arts & craft and other activities.
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- Our target areas are Belize City ( South Side Belize) and Belize District mostly the poverty stricken neighborhoods. Once one community is assisted, we move on to another area to continue the progress. Belize City is a vast area to cover, however with support from these communities, it will be the most impacted. Attracting people by home visits, flyers, social media advertisements and publicity via local talk shows.
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- We are currenlty liaising with international missions, other charities and the business community for donations. We have printed our logo and moto on donated tshirts for sale and other promotional items like coffee mugs, bumper stickers, water bottles and selling them to tourists along with other fundraising.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "Impact Belizean Lives"