Animation/Graphic Design Learning center
- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Design (Prototype/MVP in development)
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- Many students find themselves challenged academically. Some have become discouraged in their educational pursuit. This could lead to a life of unemployment and crime. With this animation/ graphics learning center, students are not only kept busy after school with an aim. They can also charter a new career opportunity in their life, while at the same time work on projects as a team with other young people to generate income and be recognize. So this learning center addresses the problem of aimless youth, after school occupation, career opportunity and self development.
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- The main service this learning center/studio will offer is, computer animated advertisements for Businesses, Schools, NGO's, Government Agencies etc. Students will also automatically learn photo editing and graphic designing skills such as creating logos, banners and flyers.
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- There are three communities that can benefit in this project. They are Benque and San Ignacio/ Santa Elena. Students and young people from these communities with artistic interest in animation and graphic designing, will have the opportunity to be apart of the learning center. The Animation Center will team up with schools in these areas, to identify students from their institutions that are artistic and desire to be apart of this program. The program will facilitate 1 hour training sessions after school. After four months of training, students will begin collaborating with organizations by working on projects and advertisement. Students will generate income along with the Animation Center for each project done. When the students' skills have reach expert level, they will work on projects to be premiered around the country. So far we have already identify one high school in Benque that is ready to facilitate this program at their school, the Alvin Young Nazarene High School. They will support us with the electricity usage and a place where the students can meet. That school could serve as a pilot and as this program progress, I am sure other school will appreciate to have this program in their school as an after school program. This will also be open to students who are disable since computer animation does not require physical movements like running and walking. Disable students/individuals can sit and work on projects and be successful at what they do.
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- Yes, this proposal have multiple ways of generating income.Students will work on projects and advertisements, logos, banners, flyers for various institution such as NGO's, governmental organization, schools and businesses. Students can also do small video projects for other students at High School and Six form level. Students will receive a percentage of income generated by these project. The project will also include a teaching phase where interested students can pay a small fee for classes in advance animation. Students at advance animation level, can work on movie animation projects to illustrate specific themes. Such video can premier around the country for a specific entrance fee at different locations.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "Animation/Graphic Design Learning center"