- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Design (Prototype/MVP in development)
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- Responsible will address various problems affecting Belize from crime and violence to drug, woman and child abuse. The goal, in addressing these problems, is to attack it at the source, people’s attitude and mind set towards given situation. The general idea is to spark a change in our way of thinking when faced with difficult situation with the intent to show other options to a peaceful and reasonable solution.
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- The main service that will be provided is the distribution of educational information. Information that will bring about the realization that you are responsible for your own actions. Thus, clearing a path and pointing the way to a new and better Belize all through the means of entertainment.
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- The at-risk teens to adults living in the community will benefit most from this proposal because they will get their chance to tell their story. At the same time exposing the people to a new and exciting employment opportunities in the film industry.
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- Yes and No. Yes because the success of the program will rely heavily on the support of the business community whether it be sponsorship, donation or common labour. No because the program was created with the sole purpose of educating and informing Belizean and not with the intent of gaining a profit. It will be considered a non-profit organization. I have a business strategy that will carry this project for 5 to 10 years with a plan to generate revenue after the first year making it self-sustainable. Although the plan is directly linked to the project it is not a part of the project and can only be executed based on the success of the project’s first year.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "Responsible"