Wize Up Volleyball Club
Volleyball is a slow but growing sport here in the community of Santa Elena Town. My proposal is to start a volleyball club where by youths can spend their spare time learning the sport and be kept away from the dangers of street.
- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Idea phase
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- The youths of today are always getting themselves into trouble. I want to channel that energy into the sport of volleyball. Keeping youths busy on their spare time will keep them out of the streets. Let us change dah story by first changing dah youths.
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- My Service is to provide youths with weekly lessons in volleyball and host a local tournament twice a year.
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- The community of Santa Elena Town and possibly the country of Belize will benefit the most from this club because we will produce strong and talented youths in the sport of volleyball. The community will be invited to attend the local tournaments and support in different sales made by the club.
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- Using local tournaments and sales the club will generate its own source of income to maintain the equipment necessary for volleyball training.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "Wize Up Volleyball Club"