Chump Change Investments and Donations
Most people in the world would love to be able to make a small investment to uplift their livelihood. Today in my country Belize, it is extremely difficult for the average person to be approved a loan at our banks. With our minimal wage being a meager $1.65 (U.S) per hour, it is almost impossible to save.“Chump Change Investments and Donation” is designed to open these opportunities to the poor and average persons in Belize. We have designed a cash input and output system that can and will easily start turning the wheels of hope in the financial world, for the poor and average person. Our chump change investment and Donation system is very easy to set up and maintained. Every year around the Christmas season, we find in Belize - many donation pots at most of our grocery stores and places of purchase. By setting up permanent cash input slots at these location, the possibility of income in both donations and investments is highly likely.Thanks.
- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Implementation / On the market
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- Today and even before I was born, it has been clear that in order to succeed you would need some type of asset or start up cash, not just education. In our country, one of the hardest thing for most young people to get their hands on, is land. My main focus is on getting young people employed, then self employed, and work with them through the process of acquiring land and housing. I have found in doing a personal survey of young people in Belize that most young people are either renting or living with friends and family. This process of growing up and moving out of our parents house to rent, will continue and with the lack of jobs in our country, we will soon find more and more young people homeless and begging in our streets as we are currently seeing today. The main goal of the "Chump Change Investments and Donations" project is to create jobs and to create ways for young people to own a land and home of their own.Thanks.
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- The main products that we will venture into in the first stages of this project is agriculture. It is very clear to me the need for open market in our country for produce like cilantro, sweet pepper, lime and many other produce. My goal is to set up a small ten feet by fifteen feel building as an office and living quarters for our first three employees. Two of which will live in and work at the location. We will set up a small green house to grow two main crops, sweet pepper and cilantro. A the same time we will be planting a goal of one thousand lime trees on a section of the land for a future income. At the start of this project with the finance on hand, we will also be building what I call beds, to raise shrimps in. This bed will be divided into sections to give off a weekly reaping of shrimps. With it being that cilantro and sweet pepper can be reaped within six months of being planted, and shrimps only taking two to three months to reach sell-able size, with good management these products will be creating income within the very year this project is launched.Thanks.
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- With this project in full swing, which means us reaching our goal of creating rent to own communities at very reasonable prices, expanding our agriculture section - which include herbs, vegetables, fruits, shrimp and tilapia fish raising and even in the very basic beginnings of this project - the entire country will be benefiting from it's applications. With our investment and donation slots in place countrywide, people who have chosen to invest will be gradually receiving a larger and larger profit annually. This could and will be a countrywide passive income for all involved. On a more moral level, people involve in both donations and investments will have a sense of pride in knowing they have helped in the creation of a movement that will be helping many young people and uplift our economy. My definition of love today is that it is a strong emotional urge to act. Whether positive or negatively, would be determined by the situation. The reason I mention this, is show the major problem that is being caused by the two lesser yet just as important problems I have mentioned before. In today's society we are seeing an increase in young parenting. Young people today are becoming parents at an alarming rate. It is almost a part of our culture now here in Belize. When a child is brought into the picture of a young relationship everyone is happy most of the time. To go deeper into that, some time we cannot be happy due to the instant reality check of the fact that the child is now one more mouth to feed. What I am about to say, I have personally experience in my younger days. A young man meets a girl, they have a child and now they are both left to figure out how to make a life. The job he has does not pay much. He has tried applying for a piece of land to no avail. Due to him not being able to pay bill and provide the basic needs for his love ones, he begins to get frustrated. This frustration leads to tension between him and his partner. She also is frustrated and unhappiness is constantly in her face. As time pass this leads to arguments and separation.If we check the stats on how many marriages are broken and common law relationships destroyed worldwide, you would find that something is horrifically wrong. This here is what I find to be one of our biggest problem in my country Belize. This is also the main group of people that I intend to target and incline to tap into the benefits of this project. Thanks.
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- YES! * The first step into this project will be to set up out input slots countrywide and start our publishing of the project on all forms of media. Doing this will start either a rush of income or a small trickle in, in two separate forms. Investments will be cash used to invest in our projects, like agriculture and fisheries at start, then housing. The income from donations will be used to invest in the projects as well. This will give us another annual income from the profits of our investments. The steel cash input slots can easily and very cost efficiently be build and put in place. This will not take much financing to set up. Some cash will be invested in paying for media and some media will be free. This also will not take much investment. To build a small fifteen by ten feet building will not take much cash, with it being that I do have a team of people ready to work for next to free labor. Land location to build is already in place, and no rent would be paid. This project is a full proof income generator from start and should be put into action.Thanks.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "Chump Change Investments and Donations"