Appcademy.bz will be a multi-platform web-application and the idea is to have an easily accessible yet versatile platform for Belizeans to learn, socialize, entertain and even advertise within Belize. Appcademy is first and foremost an e-learning, educational hub purposed with delivering innovative, high-quality and content-rich productions. Education will be highlighted via curriculum-based, chronologically and categorically organized videos. These videos will involve the use of professional and experienced lecturers, CGI, examples, references, video-editing, tests, charts and anything else needed to produce eye-catching, relatable and localized videos. All videos, tutorials, curriculums and advertisements will be locally produced and published. AppCademy powered by AppSpire.bz will be headquartered by a few and it will involve many! AppCademy wa surely change dah story!
- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Idea phase
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- A study made by the Statistical Institute of Belize shows that from 2016-2018 the total enrollment of both sexes in Belize has decreased from 4,296 to 4,167. Young students that will eventually become part of the working class need to be pursuing higher education -- not avoiding it. As a recently graduated student, I can personally relate to the Belizean students’ struggle to properly learn and fully grasp the content being taught on the first try. Furthermore, I am certain that many young Belizean students can benefit from having one single platform whereby they can find quality content on all the different topics and subtopics. Belizean students will be able to embrace an unprecedented level of learning. A level that is designed to foster the delicate needs of all the different students in a subjective manner. Students will be able to depend on content at any time, be able to pause, rewind or forward for better understanding. Not to mention unique examples and appealing visuals that make learning not only fun and interactive but also efficient and simple. AppCademy will be the perfect facilitator for youth empowerment and development. This idea intends to foster many of the needs of young Belizeans all around the country. The need is one of unanimous empowerments.
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- To start off AppCademy will be focusing on Education which means that AppCademy will be primarily offering an e-learning platform. Students all across Belize will be able to access specific informative content whenever and wherever. The videos will include examples, tests, charts, graphics and much more -- anything required to most effectively present and explain the topics.
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- The first main beneficiaries of AppCademy will be the students; as education is our primary focus. Belizean students will be able to embrace an unprecedented level of learning. A level that is designed to foster the delicate needs of all the different students in a subjective manner. Students will be able to depend on content at any time, be able to pause, rewind or forward for better understanding. Not to mention unique examples and appealing visuals that make learning not only fun and interactive but also efficient and simple. Further along, as the company grows and expands its offering content, then we will reciprocally be able to broaden our reach.
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- Yes, the business aspect of the proposal focuses on advertisements and sponsored content. They are many different methods that the platform can use to produce revenue. For example, each video or perhaps video category can have a sponsor that gets a brief moment of advertisement to a guaranteed audience. Also, requested content can have a respective charge. This means that if a certain entity is interested in marketing a certain content, that can easily be paid for and prioritized by AppCademy. The great thing about this proposal is that it embraces technology and adapts to its ever changing ways -- granting it considerable financial potential.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "AppCademy.bz"