Was vulnerable. Accepted Defeat. Moved forward. Vision: Turning Vulnerability into Possibility. Mission: Reaching not Preaching. Core Value: Identity Based on Performance Not Appearance. Accepting denial and, moving forward. Responding humbly and truthfully. Applying accountability in all areas of life. Living with a purpose.
- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Implementation / On the market
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- Educational stability and tutoring for student and counseling for vulnerable youths. Accountability and sustainability of youths in vulnerable times.
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- Tutoring, Counseling and Guidance.
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- Students Tutoring and Youths/ counseling•1. ACCESS RESOURCES THAT WILL ENABLE YOUTHS TO PRODUCE ACADEMICALLY.2. ACCESS TUTORS.3. ACCESS COUNSELORS.4. ACCESS A SAFE ENVIRONMENT THAT WILL SUPPORT THEIR TASKS, & CAREER PATH.5. BUILD STRONG & POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS THAT ENABLES GROWTH & CONFIDENCE.6. BUILD ON VALUES AND LEARN ACCOUNTABILITY WHILE TRAVELLING TO THEIR DESTINATION.7. BRIDGE THE ECONOMIC GAP THAT LIMITS JOB ACCESSIBILITY AND STABLE HOME ENVIRONMENT.8. BUILD ESTEEM AND PROVIDE GUIDANCE TO BE SELF SUSTAINABLE
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- Hands on training, creating products, services for revenue. • Career and Trade Show will allow student and youths to embark on their choice career and develop skills in that particular field. Students will create the opportunity through thorough planning to demonstrate to the general public their potential and purpose.• Mini Expo gives sponsors of H.O.M.E. Advocates a two -fold opportunity to display their products, and services and second to introduce their work force and benefits in serving in that particular job. Students and youths of H.O.M.E. Advocates who may be employed or job shadowing at will also have the opportunity to be recognized by the general public. • Training and Daycare Support. Students and youths will be trained to care for infants and children. Day care at H.O.M.E. location will provide income for H.O.M.E., and allow the students and youths to receive a stipend. • Skill Development involves bake sales, car and bicycle wash, printing and photocopying to the public, selling school supplies, and snacks. Students will be trained to be professional attendants and will earn the opportunity to work at events hosted by H.O.M.E. Advocates.• Renting our location to other offices for functions will also generate finances.• Sporting tournaments (Concession stands) and a yearly marathon (November), to bring awareness to communities of vulnerable youths and seek support for them.• Milestone: opening a new H.O.M.E. Advocates branch in each district In Belize within one year and a half of first initiation.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "H.O.M.E. Advocates"