I am very passionate about E-Sports. I have been playing games since primary school earning valedictorian for my school without studying. How was this possible? If I did not do well in class my parents would not allow me to play games or basketball two things that are dear to me. I find playing games very entertaining; it stimulates the brain as one needs to have excellent problem solving skills and reflex in order to get out of tough situations. Throughout my time here working at DIGI I have used my staff benefit to acquire nice phones* and explore the gaming world. I must say that I have played both professionally and as an amateur in big international events. I have vast knowledge and experience when it comes to E-Sports and I would now like to if given the opportunity create a solid ESport's Business Model that would allow for Digi to generate not only local but also international Revenues from Esports. Let's begin
- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Design (Prototype/MVP in development)
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- There are two major problems to address with my E-Sports Business model: I must mention both because they both go hand in hand with E-sports.1.) Recreation- youths in Belize choose to consume alcoholic beverages and smoke as well as go to parties because there are not much if any other sort of entertainment for them. 2.) Employment- Professional players are paid a handsome salary to play video games. Belize has some top gamers and young prospects, If only we nurture their talent, and assist our players to bring out their full potential.
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- PRODUCT/SERVICE WEEKLY/MONTHLY/SEASONAL E-SPORTS TOURNAMENTS AND BRACKETS MARKETING FOR COMPANIES CUSTOM E-SPORT TOURNAMENT
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- The population that would benefit from my solution is mainly youths Aged 10+ as well as males/females 35 and under. However anyone who would like to participate would be included. How would this be achieved? Population 10-35 would be more the competitive gamers who are more likely to compete in competitive Play. To include the population who are interested in board games there would be select board games. Eg Monopoly, Checkers, ChessTo include family vs family there would be events that include the entire family. Clash Royale Family event, Mario Cart Family event.Collegiate EsportsPrimary school EsportsHigh School EsportsWe want to foster Esports from a young age. Because there are scholarships as well as areas of employment in esports that Parents, Students, Teachers as well as players should know about.
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- MONETIZATION STRATEGY FORMING PARTNERSHIPS WITH BUSINESSES TO HELP GROW OUR BRAND AS WELL AS THEIRS. SPONSORSHIP/MARKETING OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SUCH AS:Weekly/Monthly Tournaments and brackets.Mass Sign up of gamers e.g 60000 Gamers * 25 registration fee = 1.5 Million in revenue from registering alone. Subscription Based every tournament has its entrance fee.PUBG, Clash Royale, PES2020, COD, NBA, FIFA, player Database available. Selling Phones gaming equipment, and accessories. Selling Gaming apparel and merchandise.Family friendly E-Sports Events. Selling Google Play gift cards & Apple Gift cards.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "Jeta E-Sports"