It seeks to target diverse student population from a variety of background, and plans to target a disenfranchised, marginalized and vulnerable at-risk youth population.
- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Idea phase
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- Young males and females struggle to go through the traditional education system: high cost, quality concerns, lack of interest and limited technical skills are some of the causes.Addressing ideas and business models proposing access to alternative education through innovation and technology.
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- Develop an out of the box approach to education that attracts and retains the vulnerable at-risk population of youths and utilizing alternative educational tools and techniques in online content and delivery.
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- It seeks a diverse student population from a variety of background, and plans to target a disenfranchised, marginalized and vulnerable at-risk youth population.
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- Our financial plan is based on our assumption of achieving desired levels of student registration. Our first-year revenues will be sufficient to turn a profit in the first year and thereby establish the institution as a self-sufficient and sustainable initiative. In so doing, we plan to increase our presence and double registrations starting in year two. Our initial cash reserve should be sufficient to keep us afloat during the first year. Subsequent years' cash flows generate a cushion that will allow us to further develop the institution.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "Eucation"