NorthPole Tech - Technology on the rise
Have you ever wondered what you would do if you had the academic knowledge you have today, ten years ago? What would you do with that knowledge? Using this same analogy, let’s incorporate the world of technology. Today, technology is being thought briefly in high school only covering the basics – touching only the tip of the iceberg. Until a person enters the University that’s when they finally get the core of technology. At this time some realize that it may be too difficult and change majors. Others are interested and finally start learning how to do coding.When a child in standard 5 is introduced to technology, how to code, the different parts of a pc and what it does; the possibilities that can come from technology is endless. At this age, the child will realize if technology is a path he would like to follow. He will also develop core skills at an early age. By the time he attends the University, technology wouldn’t be a surprise to him. He would then know how to create programs
- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Idea phase
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- Technology has always been changing at a rapid rate. A simple code that was new and exciting today could be outdated tomorrow due to the fact that new methods are created, new devices are launched and new codes are created on a daily basis. With the world of technology on a constant change, we cannot afford to miss out on these advancements, we need to be in the loop constantly evolving. What better way to stay updated other than being the change?
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- NorthPole Industries is focused on building and educating the minds of our youths at an early age with the power and knowledge of technology. We aim to teach children how to create computer programs, repair damaged computers, and basic computer structuring. We will be focusing on students 10-15 years of age. We believe that implementing this knowledge at an earlier age will greatly enhance the future generation to develop strong skill sets as well as boost the technological age in Belize.
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- As this is a start up program, I aim to target the children of Belmopan and surrounding villages. I plan on providing them with an educating environment.
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- We plan on teaching children how to create apps. With these apps, we will embed ads. These ads will provide a small incentive which will aid in the growth of the project. Additionally, we plan on having the children work on real program requests like freelancers. Working together with the children teaching them how to go about building these programs. Completed programs can then be paid for and proceeds can go towards the business growth. Also, once the program has properly launched, $5 donations can be asked per child to assist with up-keeping. Being as it may, we expect that after the first launch of this project we will be getting more interested children.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "NorthPole Tech - Technology on the rise"