Rock Wall Park
Step 1. Adoption of a broken and abandon public space like a park. (done)Step 2. Construction and operation of two small yet fun business in the park to generate revenue and employment in the community. example a kitchen and a Smoothie shop. (Done)Sept 3. Use business revenues to renovate the park and educate the working youths in civic pride and the value of entrepreneurship.Step 4. Provide training in quality control, food safety, service efficiency, customer service, self motivation and problem solving techniques.
- Last name
- At what stage is your proposal?
- Implementation / On the market
- What category/categories do you want to address with your idea?
- Describe the need or problem you want to address
- unemployment and underdevelopment
- What is the main product or service you will offer?
- main product will be healthy food, smoothies, ice cream and Popsicle production. main service will be clean family pass time in a clean environment with a great view of the ocean.
- Briefly describe the community or population that will benefit from your solution and how do you plan to involve them in the project
- since we started this park project just a handful of people would visit this old park. when the community started to purchase from us and notice we where determined to renovate the park through sales...a movement started and 100's of people started to talk about us and what we are doing for the park. The visiting of this park has since become part of families weekend activities. find us on Facebook Creme De La Creme 2
- Does your proposal have a business model (i.e. strategy to generate revenue)? Please describe
- we are now a fully operational business with 8 staff members and 3 management heads. We have kept our strategy simple by keep focus on 3 things 1. Quality, 2. Price and 3. Customer Reviews.
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "Rock Wall Park"